SkyRun is excited to once again welcome you back to our beautiful vacation rentals in North Lake Tahoe. We are looking forward to hosting you during your stay!
While we realize our world is not the same, we are committed to doing our best to provide a safe and healthy environment for our valued guests and devoted team members. To give you peace of mind, we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and other safety protocols (in accordance with CDC Guidelines, Public Health and local health jurisdiction) to ensure the highest level of safety and cleanliness to keep our properties squeaky clean. What SkyRun Guests Can ExpectOur enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols include the following measures taken by our cleaning teams and SkyRun team members:
Please note: due to the extra time allowed for cleaning and inspection teams to conduct the enhanced protocols and the time the rental remains vacant, we are not able to grant early arrivals or late departures at this time. When the time is right and we can once again accommodate these requests, we will be happy to do so. We kindly asked that you be respectful of the 10:00am check-out time.
- Self-screen at home - take temperature and check for COVID-19 symptoms What To Do if You are Sick/Symptoms
- Do not come to work if sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or if someone living in the household has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Wear face covering when social distancing is not possible
- Wash hands frequently and follow proper hand-washing procedures When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Wear disposable gloves, do not share PPE with others
- Follow proper respiratory and hygiene etiquette - social/physical distancing while at work and off work time, cough/sneeze into tissue or elbow, wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer, do not touch eyes, nose or mouth How to Protect Yourself & Others | Social/Physical Distancing
- EPA multi surface products are used to clean and disinfect all areas of each rental with special attention given to "high-touch/traffic" surfaces such as light switches, outlets, fan pull-chains, knobs and handles, doors, cabinets, countertops, temperature, remote and appliance controls, cords for plug-in, electronics, computers, hand railings Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Disinfectant spray used on such items as bedding, pillows, cloth furniture upholstery and other soft surface items. Beds with duvet covers are washed or changed out at each departure. An Ultraviolet sanitizing UVC disinfection wand is used on soft surface items by a inspection team member following the cleaning
- When possible, the ventilation system is turned and/or windows opened during cleaning to increase air circulation
- Dirty linens are carefully removed (not shaken) and professionally laundered using the highest heat temperature possible
- When possible, vacation rentals remain vacant for up to one-day, leaving 24-30 + hours (pending next arrival date) between departure and arrival time of guests
Let's Keep Each Other Healthy and Safe
We have enhanced our cleaning and health and safety measures for you, our guests, team members and the local residents to provide the safest environment possible.
We deeply appreciate your support of these enhancements and know you will do your part in being a good community member to help keep the Tahoe community safe and healthy during your visit. Understanding that the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place or in the presence of others, guests voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19 when visiting Lake Tahoe and staying in a SkyRun vacation rental.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Until then, we appreciate your understanding and wish you and yours good health as we navigate through this unusual time! We look forward to returning to the life as we once know it. Safe travels!