SkyCard Free North Lake Tahoe Activities
Free Fun Included Every Day! SkyRun North Lake Tahoe includes SkyCard, which means free admissions every day of your stay to some of the most popular attractions the area has to offer. View below here to see what fun SkyRun North Lake Tahoe has in store for you!
- To Book SkyCard Activities, Text 530FUN to 95577 or Call 850-502-4253.
- Mornings are usually busy, especially early in the week.
- Have your SkyCard and major credit card ready.
- Know your preferred activity day and requested time, but have alternatives available.
- Read the rules and restrictions to maximize your activity usage.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
- Any late cancellation or no-shows (including partial no-shows) will be charged to the credit card on file for all admissions reserved, including the complimentary reservation.
- The SkyCard must be presented with a photo ID to claim the activity.
- The last name on the SkyCard card must match the last name on the photo ID.
- Activities must be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older).
- Guest receives one complimentary admission, per activity, per unit, per paid night stay.
- Activities are noncumulative and nontransferable and are valid for daily and weekly stays only.
- Unused admissions expire daily.
- Activities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary days or on the day of departure.
- Reservations must be made through SkyRun's partner, Xplorie, in order to take advantage of the complementary activity.
- Reservations made by guests directly with the Activity Provider and not through Xplorie will not be complimentary.
- All reservations must be made with a valid credit card.
- Cancellation policies may apply.
- Activities are subject to weather, maintenance, and availability and therefore, are not guaranteed.
- The Activity Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Activities, prices, and availability are subject to change.
Ski Butlers: One Free ski or Snowboard Sport Package Rental
One Free ski or snowboard sport package rental per unit, per paid night stay. Non cumuiative. Nontransferable. Enjoy all the perks of ski and snowboad rentals without the hassles of a conventional shop with Ski Bulters! Ski Butlers ski and snowboard delivery activity offers quality product rental with the added convenience of delivery/pick up right at your location and full support while you ski. You and your family can be outfited and ready to hit the slopes in no time at all. No lines, no hassles. Just convenience with Ski Butlers award-winning ski and snowboard rentals. Offer is good from November 15 through April 15. Hours do vary and subject to availability. In order to recieve free activity, resercations must be made through SkyRun partner, Xplorie. To Book SkyCard Activities, Text 530FUN to 95577 or Call 850-502-4253.
Tahoe Brew Tours: One Free Adult Standard Brew Tour Admission
One free adult Standard Brew Tour admission per unit, per night stay. Nontransferable. Noncumulative. Take a behind the scenses tour of local breweries guided by Brewmasters steeped inthe rich history of the Sierra Nevada region and the brew that call it home. Sit back and enjoy sample flights of craft beer and appetizers while your local guide doubles as your designated driver. By the days's end, you'll have soaked in all the views and brews there are to offer from the local breweries of Lake Tahoe. Booking are availble every day. Tours run from 11am-5pm. Office hours from 9am-5pm, 7 days a week, subject to availability. In order to recieve free activity, resercations must be made through SkyRun partner, Xplorie. To Book SkyCard Activities, Text 530FUN to 95577 or Call 850-502-4253.
The BackCountry: One Free Full Day Ski or Snowboard, Cross Country, or Snowshoe Package Rental
One Free Full Day Recreational Downhill Ski or Snowboard Package, Cross Country package or Snowshoes per unit, per night stay. Noncumulative. Non transferable. The BackCountry is an independent ski, bike, and mountain shop located in Truckee and in Sqaw Valley. In business since 1993, our goal is to provide the best gear, service, and advice in the Tahoe/Truckee area. Whether you're skiing or snowboarding the Sierra backcountry, snowshoeing, or just plain kicking around the sierra, we've got you covered with all of the equipment you need. All staff are very knowledgeable and able to help guests. Both stores located within a few miles of major ski areas. Shops have ampleparking and work fast to get you out on the hill. The offer is good from November - April. Operation hours are from 8am-6pm, 7 days a week. Hours may vary in Oct/Nov and closures subject to availability. To Book SkyCard Activities, Text 530FUN to 95577 or Call 850-502-4253.