North Lake Tahoe, California: Private Home in Northstar
Sleeps 10 in all beds (max occupancy) | Sleeps 10 in 'real' beds | 6 total beds (Click for bedroom detail)
2nd King BD w/Ensuite BA (mid level)
King Master BD w/Ensuite BA (lower level)
Queen Guest Bedroom (lower level)
Bunk Room-Twin (XL) over Queen bed w/TRUNDLE twin
Your Ease of Mind is Our Commitment
SkyRun is committed to do our best to practice cleaning and safety protocols to ensure the vacation rental is safe and ready for the enjoyment of guests. In addition, SkyRun highly recommends that guests consider purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment due to unforeseen circumstances of any kind such as inclement weather, poor air quality/wildfires, etc. A policy can be purchased at time of direct booking or thereafter at Travel Insurance or contact (843) 286-5144.
Good Neighbor Policies are strictly enforced in all SkyRun vacation rentals. Quiet Hours: 9pm to 8am. It is important that guests adhere to these policies as any complaints may result in early departure of the guest stay and or/fine(s) to guests. The Good Neighbor Policies Flyer is posted in all SkyRun vacation rentals as a friendly reminder to be a Good Neighbor during your stay in North Lake Tahoe!
Drones are prohibited to be operated from all SkyRun vacation rentals and in all North Lake Tahoe residential/community neighborhoods.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
- Newly Remodeled 3040 sq. ft. private home, multi-level, open floor plan, lots of natural lighting, skylights
- Great location, year-around destination, minutes from slopes and Northstar Resort
- Two King Master Bedrooms w/ensuite bathroom, jetted tub in main Master bedroom
- Gourmet Kitchen - new 2021 JennAir appliances - gas oven and range, large refrigerator/freezer, warming drawer, microwave drawer, dishwasher, natural stone counters, wood floors, cherry cabinets
- Dining Area - features a beautiful 10-person expandable glass dining table
- Living Room - spacious w/cathedral ceilings, skylights, large stone-hearth gas fireplace, wall of windows, large flat screen TV
- Loft/Office - roomy and private with two motorized standing adjustable iMovr workstations, massage chair, sofa, large wall-mounted flat screen TV
- Game Room - w/pool table, wet bar, beverage refrigerator, gas stove, direct access to deck, large flat screen TV
- Stunning mountain pine and golf course views from just about any room in the home, 2 decks - one on each level
- Free WiFi, high speed internet
- 5-Star Resort Amenities, Door-to-Door Shuttle (days/hours of operation vary)
Creekside at Northstar offers the perfect setting to gather for adventure, sport, wellness, and reconnection with family and friends. Experience the luxury, comfort, and calm of a newly remodeled 3040 sq. ft. private vacation retreat in the heart of the exclusive Northstar resort neighborhood. It is minutes away from Northstar Resort slopes, hiking and biking trails, and golf course, as well as the vibrant Village at Northstar that offers dining, shopping, entertainment, and activities for all ages.
This four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath home was remodeled and extensively refurbished in 2021 with the comfort of your family in mind. The expansive, open living room, is flooded with light from the skylights and bank of windows. A gas fireplace set in a large stone hearth anchors the room and provides warmth after skiing, hiking, or sledding down the slopes behind the house. Sink into the comfortable oversized sectional couch and leather armchairs and take in the expansive views of the mountain pines and Northstar golf course, or watch your favorite movie on the large flat screen TV.
Gather with friends and family in the adjoining dining area at the beautiful 10-person glass dining table, or have sunset beverages while listening to the nearby creek and mountain birds on the roomy upper outdoor deck in summer. The deck also features outdoor dining furniture and seating (seasonal).
The entirely remodeled and fully equipped gourmet kitchen features beautiful natural stone counters, wood floors, and cherry cabinets. JennAir kitchen appliances were all new in 2021, and include a gas oven and range, warming drawer, large refrigerator/freezer, microwave drawer and dishwasher. An island with sink provides additional counter space, and a plethora of cabinets and drawers are in easy reach and well stocked with cooking essentials, including all new cookware. The kitchen has a cathedral ceiling with recessed and track lighting and a skylight, in addition to large windows and a sliding glass door which leads to the outdoor deck. Surrounded by pines and light, you can create your favorite meal, or sip your morning coffee at the breakfast bar and plan your next adventure while the Sonos music system plays your soundtrack for the day.
In the loft overlooking the living room, you can have your most productive remote work sessions ever with two motorized adjustable standing desks, or watch your favorite movie or show on the large flat screen TV from the sofa or massage chair.
Downstairs you will find the game room, equipped with a pool table, wet bar with seating, beverage refrigerator, large flat-screen TV, and heating stove. A door from this room leads to the lower deck, and stairs provide access to the backyard, adjacent West Martis Creek, and paths that lead along the banks of the creek to a footbridge that crosses to the Northstar Golf Course.
The downstairs master king bedroom is a serene, Zen-inspired space designed to let your day begin and end in spa-like peace. Sink into the California king platform bed surrounded by pristine bedlinens and a sumptuous down duvet for a restorative night of sleep, or curl up with your latest book in the private seating area by the wall of windows that overlook evergreens, aspens, and the banks of the creek. As with all other rooms in the house, a touch of a button will raise and lower the automatic shades. Lying in bed watching the shades open in the morning to reveal freshly falling snow or blue jays landing in the trees is an experience you will not forget. The ensuite bathroom features a jetted soaking tub, single vanity, large closet, walk-in shower, and private toilet area.
Two other guest rooms are located on the other side of the game room, and share a bathroom with single vanity and private shower/toilet area that is off the game room. The Guest Queen Bedroom has a supremely comfortable queen-sized log pole bed with piles of pillows and a fluffy down duvet, flat screen TV, large closet and dresser, and mountain pine and creek bank views. Open the windows of this room on a summer night, and fall asleep to cool breezes and the sounds of the nearby creek. The cozy Bunk Room next door is perfect for kids, offering a twin extra long over queen bunk bed with a twin trundle, wall-mounted flat screen TV, large closet and dresser, and partial view of the pines and golf course. Caution: manufacture recommends a 175-pound limit on the upper bunk.
The spacious and airy second King master bedroom is located at the mid-level of the house, off the entry foyer. Cathedral ceilings add to the sense of space in this master bedroom. Large windows fill the room with sunshine and warmth, and provide views of evergreens and aspens in the front and side yards. Guests in this room will be enveloped in the comfort of the tall California king log pole bed with lush linens and warm duvets. The coordinating log nightstands and cushioned log bench seating with storage drawers, desk with adjustable leather chair, flat-screen TV, and large closet will make you feel entirely at home. The ensuite bath is steps away, and features a single vanity, natural stone counter, custom cherry wood vanity cabinet and shelves, and a private walk-in shower and toilet area.
THE SKYRUN ADVANTAGE
All SkyRun North Lake Tahoe properties come equipped with a basic starter package of paper towel, dish soap, trash bags, sponge, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, hand/body soap, and conditioning shampoo. Bedrooms and bathrooms are equipped with high end bed linens, top bedding, pillows, and bath towels. Kitchens feature a coffee maker, cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils, small appliances, and kitchen towels.
Multi-level private home, 4-bedroom, 3.5 bathrooms w/roomy closets and dressers| Sleeping Capacity: 10 | Parking: 4 spaces, attached two car garage
- Bedroom #1 (main level): Master King room w/ensuite bath, single vanity, walk-in shower, flat screen TV
- Bedroom #2 (lower level): Master King room w/ensuite bathroom, single vanity, walk-in shower, jacuzzi tub , mountain/golf course views, direct access to deck
- Bedroom #3 (lower level): Queen bed, flat screen TV, mountain pine/golf course views
- Bedroom #4 (lower level): Bunk bedroom w/twin (XL) over queen bed w/twin trundle bed, wall-mounted TV (Caution: manufacturer recommends a 175-pound limit on the top bunk).
: Flat screen TVs are featured in the living room, loft/office, game room/pub, Master King Suite (main level), Creekside Queen Guest Bedroom and Creekside Bunk Room. All television are set up with internet streaming. In addition, a Sonos sound system is installed for the upstairs living room and game room/pub.
Complimentary subscriptions are provide to the following applications found on the the televisions:
1) Amazon Prime
2) YouTube TV
3) Amazon Unlimited Music
All other streaming apps may be available on the devices; however, any other streaming apps require your account information to use them. For security purposes, we highly recommend that guests sign out their account from these devices at the end of their stay.(Upper Level)
- 1/2 Bathroom: single vanity, bathroom linen
- Mud/Laundry Room: spacious, large side by side washer and dryer, boot warmer, wall length bench, wall hooks, cubbies and direct access to two car garage
- Living Room: spacious, cathedral ceilings, skylights, stone-hearth gas fireplace, comfortable oversize furnishings, grand flat screen TV, wall of windows that brings in natural light, mountain pine views
- Loft/Office (above living room): private and roomy, 2 iMovr workstations, lounge sofa, massage chair, wall-mounted large flat screen TV
- Kitchen: beautiful gourmet/chef's kitchen, top of the line appliances, island (w/sink), skylight, breakfast bar w/seating, mountain pine views, beautiful wood cabinetry and floors, spacious countertops, plethora of drawers and cabinets for easy access to cookware, utensils, direct access to deck
- Dining Area: 10-person glass dining expandable dining table, direct access to the roomy deck, mountain pine/golf course views
- Deck (uncovered): access from dining area and kitchen, outdoor dining table and seating (seasonal), expansive views
- Game Room: pool table, wet bar (seating at the bar), gas wall stove, direct access to deck, views of mountain pines/ golf course, large flat screen TV
- Full Bathroom: single vanity, shower/tub combo and toilet (can be closed off from vanity area), bathroom linens
- Bedroom #2: see above
- Bedroom #3: see above
- Bedroom #4: see above
ABOUT THE AREA
- Shared Hot Tub/Recreation Center: See NPOA Shared Amenities
- Outside Space: Two decks (upper and lower level) propane grill, dining table/lounge seating (seasonal), views
- Heating: Yes
- Humidifier: Yes, integrated with central furnace
- Air Conditioning: No. Due to high mild Sierra climate many properties are not equipped with air conditioning
- Mud/Laundry Room: see description above
- High speed Internet, Wifi
- Snow Plowing/Removal: Yes. Driveway will be plowed when 3" or more of snowfall accumulates
- Garage: attached 2 car garage
- Parking: 4 spaces. NO PARKING ON STREET. Parking is strictly enforced. To avoid tickets or towing adhere to parking allocations. SkyRun is not responsible for any fees or damage to vehicles that may occur.
- Iron/Ironing Board: Yes
- Blow Dryers: Yes
- Garbage Service: Yes. Pick-up is Monday mornings. Ensure all trash is placed in Bear Bin in driveway or provided trash cans.
Northstar Mountain Resort and the Village at Northstar offers year-round activities. Creekside at Northstar is minutes away from the Northstar Mountain Resort slopes (one of the premier ski resorts in Northern California), hiking and biking trails, horseback riding, golfing and more. Enjoy the world class restaurants, cafes, boutiques, and specialty retailers at the Village. You will find easy, nearby access to Tahoe's quaint surrounding communities - exploring historic downtown Truckee, Tahoe City, or the enchanted West Shore! For further information visit: Northstar California Resort.
Seeking ADVENTURES throughout North Lake Tahoe visit: Explore North Lake Tahoe | North Lake Tahoe Event Calendar
For information on local RESTAURANTS and to SUPPORT
North Lake Tahoe visit: Your Guide to Takeout
5-STAR NPOA SHARED AMENITIES
Guests have access to the NPOA Recreation/Fitness Center located at the Village at Northstar. The Center features an outdoor pool, hot tub, pool table, fitness equipment and more. Two key cards are provided to guests to access the various amenities at the Center. Guests will find the key cards hanging on a hook in the laundry room A minimal daily fee applies (cash only). For current information
about amenities, fees, hours of operation please call (530) 562-0320
or visit: NPOA Recreation Center/Amenities.
COMPLIMENTARY DOOR TO DOOR NORTHSTAR SHUTTLE
Enjoy the complimentary door to door Northstar shuttle that takes you to the slopes, Village at Northstar, NPOA Recreation/Fitness Center, Golf Course or to any other activities in Northstar. For further information about the days and hours that the shuttle is operating call: (530) 562-3559
. Rides are scheduled through the Northstar Village Transit
ROAD CONDITIONS AND ICY DRIVEWAYS - AWD/4WD and/or Chains REQUIRED.
Please Be Advised that highways, access roads and/or driveways are steep and can be ICY
in Tahoe/Truckee in the winter. It is critical that during winter months that brakes, windshield wipers, defroster, heater, and exhaust system are in top condition. Tires need to be properly inflated and the tread must be in excellent condition. For valuable winter driving tips from the CHP visit: CHP - Valuable Winter Driving Tips.
Please be advised that bear visits can be frequent. It is important
that open food, beverage containers and any trash are NOT
left in cars, garage, on decks, by hot tub, on top of hot tub cover or around outside premises of property. Keep car windows rolled up and doors locked. Close and lock all doors (including garage door) and windows when away from the premises or when retiring for the night. All garbage is to be placed in trash receptacles or taken to bear bin located in the driveway. Please ensure bear bin door is securely latched.
SKYRUN RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
As your vacation nears, please take a few minutes to re-visit SkyRun Rental Terms & Conditions
A FRIENDLY REMINDER
Placer Co. STR Permit No. STR21-81819 | Placer Co. TOT Certificate No. 81819
- No smoking | No pets |No house parties | No events
- HOA Noise Ordinance in Effect (10pm-8am): Please be respectful of your neighbors. Reported disturbances or disrespectful behavior may result in early eviction of your stay.
- Must be 25 years or older to rent property and be present during booking dates. All guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a parent, adult/guardian at all times
- SkyRun Management may greet guest/renter during their stay asking to see a valid ID and payment method
- Check-In time: 4pm |Check-out time: 10am (unless other arrangements have been made with SkyRun).
# Full Baths
# Half Baths
Sleeps (max occy)
Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)
Wifi, Exceptional View, Gas Fireplace, King Bed, Flat Panel HDTV, Pool Table, Shared Pool, Gourmet Kitchen, Fireplace
Horseback Riding, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Sledding, Walking Paths, Water Sports
Children Welcome, No Smoking, No Pets
Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Hiking, Ice Skating, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Rafting, Skiing, Water Skiing, Snorkeling, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Tennis, Tubing
Private Full Size
What You'll Love
- Newly remodeled 3040 sq. ft. private home in a Resort neighbor with 5-star Resort amenities
- Open, spacious floor plan, natural lighting, cathedral ceilings, loft/office with 2 workstations, furnishings
- 2 King Suites w/ensuite bathrooms
- Entertainment/game room - pool table, wet bar, private deck
- Gourmet/Chef kitchen w/top of the line appliances, well-equipped
- Large glass-top dining table, comfortable seating, direct access to deck w/propane grill, lounge and dining furniture
- Door to door shuttle
- Slopes, hiking/biking trails minutes away.
What To Be Aware Of
- Ring VIDEO CAMERA on exterior of home - cameras view driveway and front porch
- AWD or 4WD a must during inclement snowy weather
- Driveway can become very ICY during winter months - proceed with caution
- No smoking | no pets | no house parties or events
- Maximum capacity: 10 Parking: 4 spaces
- Check out time: 10am
- Bear Activity - roll up car windows and lock doors, do not leave garage door open, close and lock windows and doors when going to bed, put away open food and beverage containers or put in trash.
- NPOA Noise Ordinance In effect: excess noise and complaints may result in eviction.
- Garbage: Pick up is Monday mornings. Keep all trash in garbage cans. If your stay fall over a Monday, place all garbage in trash Bear Bin (in driveway) by 7am.
- Excess Trash: take to Northstar Dumpsite located on Northstar Drive. From Basque Rd, turn left on Northstar Drive. Access gate is 100-150ft on right hand side of road. Use NPOA key card to access gate.